Crash when inserting notes in voice 2 when first rest is deleted
S2 - Critical
You will need two adjacent measures.
In the second measure:
1) Insert two eighth rests in voice 1.
2) Insert a quarter rest into voice 2. MuseScore will automatically fill in the remainder of voice 2 with rests.
3) Delete the first quarter rest.
In the first measure:
1) Insert any note of any duration or pitch in voice 2 (as long as it would not tie over into the next measure).
2) Repeat the previous step until MuseScore attempts to place a note in the second measure, upon which MuseScore crashes.
See the attached file for more examples.
|crash multiple voices deleted rest.mscz||17.65 KB|
For some reason, the crash occurs if entering notes (last steps), eg two whole notes in voice 2, with computer keyboard. But works with mouse.
With virtual keyboard, no crash, but it refuses to enter the second whole note.
Complementary/minimal test file: test voices.mscz
Fixed in branch master, commit a4fac81bdd
fix #288383: Crash when inserting notes in voice 2 when first rest is deleted
Fixed in branch master, commit 8cd11edfaf
_Merge pull request #4972 from mattmcclinch/288383-next-input-pos
fix #288383: Crash when inserting notes in voice 2 when first rest is deleted_
Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.