Crash when inserting notes in voice 2 when first rest is deleted
You will need two adjacent measures.
In the second measure:
1) Insert two eighth rests in voice 1.
2) Insert a quarter rest into voice 2. MuseScore will automatically fill in the remainder of voice 2 with rests.
3) Delete the first quarter rest.
In the first measure:
1) Insert any note of any duration or pitch in voice 2 (as long as it would not tie over into the next measure).
2) Repeat the previous step until MuseScore attempts to place a note in the second measure, upon which MuseScore crashes.
See the attached file for more examples.
|crash multiple voices deleted rest.mscz||17.65 KB|