Wallpaper Preferences will not work in portable appimage on Linux
S3 - Major
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the Preferences dialog
- Navigate to UI Settings
- Choose a wallpaper from the directory which is offered to you
- Choose a paper from the directory which is offered to you
- The wallpaper and paper settings are still set
- The chosen wallpaper and paper are visible
- The path to the old appimage tmp dir is set.
- Musescore cannot find the wallpaper (obviously), it will put in a blue colour instead.
- Start Musescore
- Copy the wallpaper directory from the appimage temp directory to ~/.local/share/MuseScore/MuseScore3
- Open the UI settings
- Choose a wallpaper
- Navigate to ~/.local/share/MuseScore/MuseScore3 and select a wallpaper from there.
- Copy wallpapers on AppImage start to ~/.local/share/MuseScore/MuseScore3/wallpapers
- Make ~/.local/share/MuseScore/MuseScore3/wallpapers the default wallpaper directory, even for the portable AppImage.