Crashing Error when Attempting to Save
S2 - Critical
- open "Mountains"
- either attempt to save the file, or wait long enough (it works with both methods)
- the score would crash and tell me an error had occurred
- note that the workaround listed above does not apply to the original file; I would have to redo the entire score over on a completely new file, which is impractical and inefficient
- the message displayed says 'previous session closed unexpectedly'
- this only began with the new update (version 3.4.2, launched Feb. 7 I believe); I kept putting the update off to work on the score but finally decided to get it after a few days (I started writing this score Feb. 26). After installing, everything ran smoothly until I attempted to save the file.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling MuseScore with no success.