Crash on inspector parameter change when tie and slur selected
Simplest way to reproduce the failure:
1) Create four notes of same pitch
2) Set a tie between the first and the second note
3) Set a slur between the third and the fourth note
4) Select the tie and the slur
5) Open the inspector and try to change a parameter -> Crash
Used OS is Windows 10. The failure appears on version 3.4.2 as well on the last nightly build.
Although it's clear that ties and slurs are different kind of things that should not be treated in the same way, this sometimes unintended combination of selected objects shouldn't lead to a crash.