[MusicXML import] Musescore crashes when loading .mxl file containing incomplete tuplet
I started Musescore, closed the start centre, and then opened the attached .mxl file (exported from Audiveris, latest build as of 27/06/2020). Musescore hangs, goes unresponsive, and then crashes. I don't get any error message or notification. When I restart Musescore, it asks me if I want to restore the session. If I click 'no', it starts as usual; if I click 'yes', it starts as if I clicked 'no'. (In other words, it does not then load the .mxl file.) It can open other .mxl files, so I think the issue is isolated to this particular .mxl file.
|6 Who Are You Sir.mxl||74.36 KB|