Inaccurate Audio Playback, some notes not sounding on website audio playback.
With four compositions that I have updated in the last week, three of them developed an issue with regards to the audio playback on the Musescore Website. The two examples below were both originally uploaded a while ago, but only developed this issue this week when I updated them. Op 1 No 6 has a general distortion effect to its playback that only that upload has, and is likely a separate issue from the main one. But, both pieces feature notes, written on the score, and shown on the "piano tutorial" viewing format, that are not sounded. I have tried re uploading Op 2 No 15 Variation 2 separately after I discovered the issue, which made no difference. I have also uploaded two scores to Musescore that had not been uploaded before, but both feature this same issue. The issue does not occur on the IOS app however. The playback has no issues on the mscz files either when editing them locally, only once uploaded on the Musescore website.
OS: Windows 10MuseScore version (64-bit):
The version of Musescore I am currently using is 184.108.40.2061459983, revision: 465e7b6, although at the time of reuploading the three effected pieces, I was running a previous version, of which I do not know which iteration of Musescore 3 it was. I am running Windows 10, 64 bit.
I could not find any report for this issue, so I apologise if it has already been addressed somewhere already, and I am sorry if the issue is a rather trivial one, but I have not encountered this issue until this week and do not know how to fix it.
Thank you in advance.
If you wish to have access to the other effected pieces, they are all under this set: