Musescore 3.5.2 crashes when creating parts if a vertical frame includes a horizontal frame with text
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a new score with at least two instruments (e.g. Voice + Piano) and default settings;
2) Select the last measure and add a vertical frame after the last bar;
3) Select the vertical frame and add a horizontal frame inside the vertical frame;
4) Select the horizontal frame and add any text inside the horizontal frame;
5) (not required) Save the work;
6) Select File | Parts...
7) Click on "All parts" and "OK";
the application crashes.
Verified with MuseScore 3.5.2 AppImage for Linux (Ubuntu 18.04).
I could not check, but I doubt this happened with 3.5.1 or 3.5.0 because I frequently have this case in my scores.