All spanners with wavy lines and dynamics marks are failing when exported in PDF format
Nightly, December 21 (80a58a9) / Windows 7
Firstly reported here: http://musescore.org/en/node/41956
1. "My First Score"
2. Fill many measures with notes
3. Add some lines diverse and varied, whose characteristic is to contain wavy lines, i.e:
- Arpeggios & Glissandi palette: arpeggio symbol, glissando with wavy line
- Lines palette: trill lines, wavy lines
All these lines are broken into several pieces.
- Dynamics palette: all the marks are affected: the size is different (smallest), and double and triple marks (pp fff) are separated by a large empty space, especially "pp" and "ppp".
Given the very severe impact on the export pdf: Major status.
Found on Windows. I do not know if other systems are affected? Ubuntu apparently not. Others?
NB: In the first report on the English forum, one also speaks of customized lines (pedals). I have not developed this point here.