Staff transpose by more than octave (0.9.6 regression)
Steps to reproduce bug
1. Create or open a score with a transposition of more than an octave (such as tenor sax from 0.9.5.mscz )
2. Click on the Concert Pitch button a few times and notice that it behaves correctly
3. Click on an empty part of a measure and choose Staff Properties.
4. Press OK to dismiss the Staff Properties dialog.
5. Click on Concert Pitch a few times
Expected behavior: Opening the Staff Properties dialog and pressing OK without changing settings should not have an impact on the score.
Actual behavior: After closing the Staff Properties dialog the instrument no longer transposes in step 5
Discussion: Probably the Staff Properties transposition needs something like "and [ 0 ] additional octaves" after the interval pull-down menu (where "[ 0 ]" can be replaced with an integer). For comparison, Finale has all the staff transposition in a dedicated dialog which includes some "Other" options. I couldn't find the equivalent interface in Sibelius.
MuseScore version: r. 2722
(Operating System: Windows XP)