[GP] A file containing a part with a Capo indication is not played properly.
MuseScore 2.0.2 / Windows7
1) If you have GP 6: open this file with it: Am chord.gpx
If not, this is the start point: an arpeggio of Am in guitar 1, and melodic notes in guitar 2, with a Capo indication: fret 2. So, the four G, in the playback, are heard as four A (2 frets = major second)
2) This is the case with this file exported in MIDI format: Accord de Lam.mid
Notice that the G in guitar 2 have changed in A
3) Now, open the same initial gpx file with MuseScore: GPX Accord de Lam.mscz
You receive this.The display is as expected, but the playback is wrong (the G are heard as G) The Capo is ignored, even the "Capo" text.
4) Now, the same file exported in gp5 format. Same result, but the "Capo" text is displayed, but with a "strange" little clef 8vb added in the first measure: GP5 Accord de Lam.mscz
5) Finally, with MusicXMl, same result as gpx file, but with Tabs default display (expected):
Accord de Lam.xml
- Launch now the playback with this "real" gp5 file: Coldplay - Clocks (Pro).gp5, and you better will hear and understand the issue. But attention to the ears!
EDIT: here the repaired file (remains some work to improve the rendering in first part, accidentals, numbers in tab...) 3Coldplay_-_Clocks_(Pro)(4).mscz