Linked staff becomes unlinked (causing corruption) after delete of part
Ubuntu 14.04, GIT commit: 3543170
I guess these steps caused *other* problems in 2.0.2, but the specific problem here is new with the recent changes to linked staves:
1) My First Score
2) generate parts (File / Parts, New All, OK)
3) add linked staff to staff in score (Edit / Instruments, select staff, add linked staff)
4) add note to staff in score and verify links work in both score and part, but part has only the original staff
5) delete the part (File / Parts, select part, Delete)
6) add a note to staff, see that it is not reflected in the formerly linked staff
I find that if I make changes to the measure where I added the first note (step 4), the change isn't linked, but otherwise things seem OK. If I enter a note into a enw measure, however, the full measure rest is deleted from the formerly linked staff, creating a corrupt score.
I guess that latter symptom tells me that the full measures rest thremselves are still linked even though the staves are not (and Edit / Instruments does appear to confirm the staves are no longer linked).
, and eventually corruption results