MIDI input breaks for rest of session
Steps to reproduce bug:
- Follow handbook instructions for MIDI keyboard input
- (optional) Play single note(s) on MIDI keyboard
- Play multiple notes on MIDI keyboard at the same time
- Release notes at the same time
MIDI input should continue to work, even if multiple keys are played simultaneously and released simultaneously.
One can, in fact play multiple keys at a time, but one must be careful to release them one at a time. If one releases multiple notes at the same time, the notes that were already input on the attack are input again on the release. Afterwards, MIDI input becomes restricted to the current note location and any subsequent notes played will simply stack on top of the existing chord. If a different location is then selected by mouse or arrow keys, MIDI input ceases to work at all. This state persists until the session is ended and MuseScore is relaunched.
- 2.1 revision 871c8ce
- 3.0.0, Revision 7bb6f4e
Mac OS X 10.11.3.
- MIDI keyboard: Roland RS-5
- MIDI connection: AGPtek MIDI-to-USB cable.