MIDI Keyboard Not Responded when Pressed Before Opening a Score
S3 - Major
Steps to Reproduce the Bug
- Launch MuseScore.
- Close any opening scores.
- Press any key on a MIDI keyboard.
- Open a new score.
- Enter Note Input mode by clicking the N icon on the toolbar or pressing N key on computer keyboard.
- Press the keys on the MIDI keyboard.
The MIDI keyboard should be working to enter notes as expected.
No response at all no matter what keys are pressed on the MIDI keyboard.
Hardware & Software
- MacBook Pro 15" Retina (2012)
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.5
- Novation Launchkey 61 USB MIDI keyboard MK2
- MuseScore 2.2.1 Revision 51b8386
- This issue has been documented exactly by https://musescore.org/en/node/233651#comment-808918
- At the third step above, if no keys on the MIDI keyboard are pressed, this bug won't be triggered.
- The second method mentioned in https://musescore.org/en/node/233651#comment-808620 can be used to work around this issue temporarily.