how to generate parts, setting volume and export the parts by using a batch file (or plugin)?
I would like to automatically
- open a MuseScore file (if using a batch file / using the active score in MuseScore if using a plugin)
- generate parts for all voices within this file
- then: for each part / voice in that file:
- - set the volume for this voice to eg 75%
- - set the volume for all other voices to eg 25%
- - generate a mp3 export for this voice
- and finally close the file without saving it
This is for a choir, and all the MuseScore files I use have only voices as "instruments".
Is there a way to accomplish this using a batch file / shell script? Or by using a plugin?
(I've read of the batch convert plugin, but guessing from the description is does not seem to be able to generate parts or set the volume automatically.)
I could try to create my own plugin, if someone could point me into the right direction (and if the methods needed to accomplish this are available).
Any help appreciated. Thanks.