Lyric hyphens are removed in last measure before a system break
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 184.108.40.20621, revision: 1982daf
Steps to reproduce:
1. See the attached score, measure 6.
2. Format > Style > Lyrics > Max hyphen distance was set to 9 sp (to show the problem clearly).
3. When inputting the lyrics In measure 6, the lyric hyphens are initially spaced correctly after input of each hyphen.
4. But when inputting the last hyphen of the measure on the syllable "up-", all the hyphens disappear from measure 6 when the cursor moves to measure 7 at the system break.
5. Move the system break to measure 7, and the hyphens reappear.
Step 3 - hyphens as input:
Step 4 - hyphens disappear after cursor moves to next system:
Step 5 - move system break to measure 7, and hyphens reappear: