Musescore for Windows tablets
More and more musicians are using tablets to read and play music now, which is easy and handy, no need to print and scores can be edited on spot.
After trying using musescore on my Surface Pro 4, I found it is good and handy, the situation I have is that:
I play real violin with musescore piano playing at the background, I write a score for both violin and piano, and then I hide the piano part, to read only the violin part to play, as in a real stage performance. everything is satisfying, musecore can even turn the page for me. only a few things, please musescore team improve them in version 3:
1. The blue playing cursor is very annoying, it interferences normal reading, please provide option to hide it, while the hidden cursor still moves with the music play and turn the pages;
2. Please let the hiden piano dynamic signs do not influence the showing violin part multi-measures rest;
3. Fingering marking works easy with Surface pen editing;
4. Play panel buttons please be bigger;
5. Please provide "Lock Mode" to prevent score changing.
6. Please let user hide blue "line return" signs, etc. , to make everything look like a pdf.