Corruption on operations involving measures with local time signature and modified actual duration
Windows 10, GIT commit: 3c7a69d
Discovered while working on #188051: Regression: Removing the content of measures after deletion of the time signature causes corruption/crash. The original problem did not affect 2.0.3, nor did the problem described in https://musescore.org/en/node/188051#comment-700151. However, I *can* get corruption for the same basic reasons in a measure whose actual duration differs from nominal *and* there is a local time signature involved:
1) new score for flute & oboe, 4/4
2) add local 3/4 signature to first measure of oboe part
3) change actual duration of measure 3 to 6/4
4) press Delete (with measure 3 still selected)
But you can also get other corruptions from this combination with other operations that don't invovle deleting the content of the measure. For example, repeat steps 1-3 above, then try the following:
4) enter a dotted whole note into oboe part, measure 3
That shouldn't really be possible, the time stretch should have converted this measure into 4.5 beats. So it's already corrupt in a way. It gets worse:
5) select the dotted whole note, press 7 to change to a whole note
Now you have a the 4.5 beats I expect in measure 3, but measure 4 is corrupt.
Probably best for now to disallow this combination, as there are probably any number of other things that will go wrong that would each need to be corrected.