Measures can't be selected around mid-score in Continuous View
Current 3.0 dev. 72e1501 / Windows10
1) "Untitled" score
2) Toggle in Continuous View
3) Select the measure under the fifth break line (ie measure 19) or the previous ones.
Result: as expected
4) Select the next measure (20) and followings:
- Other aspect:
Same two first steps, then:
3) Enter a whole note in first measure
4) Press "R" key as many times as necessary to fill the score
Result: when the note reach more ou less the same location, you observe a jump - associated with a stop - of the score.
You are in the inability to act and see what you do.
BTW, you note the Navigator's position remains as in Page view, and so blue rectangle can't move. All this is related I guess ?