Pages jump in Vertical scrolling when the score at the right is partially hidden
Version 2.2.1 / Windows7
1) Default "Untitled" score
2) Edit -> Preferences -> Canvas -> Tick "Vertically" (Scroll pages) -> Ok
3) Enter some notes in the first measure
4) Depending on the zoom, move the score so that the right margin is partially hidden, at least half, by the edge of the screen, or by the Inspector panel.
For simplicity, in such a way that the barlines on the right are contiguous to the panel (image below), so with no marge.
5) Copy-paste the first measure into the fourth measure
Result: the page jumps to the very left
- First reported in: https://musescore.org/en/node/270435