Unchecking 'Play' property of an accent has no effect
Unchecking the Play property of an accent has no effect in playback.
Steps to reproduce...
- Start a new score
- Enter a quarter note
- Start playback - note playback is of default velocity, as expected
- Apply an accent (">") articulation to the note
- Re-start playback - note playback is louder, as expected
- Uncheck the "Play" property of the accent
- Re-start playback once again
Expected result : playback is back to default velocity
Actual result : playback is still louder, as if "Play" property were still checked
See attached score for an example.
[Note also that when unchecking the Play property, the "Time Stretch" and "Ornament style" properties are disabled. However, on unselecting and then re-selecting the accent, those properties are enabled and editable once again].
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 126.96.36.19937, revision: 06f0ddd