Offset in the "Haipin" style in the "Text Styles" menu is not updating
1) I wanted to change the position of all the crescendo words in my score. Since in the style menu there is only a "Hairpins" section that would move the lines but is not working for any text. I thought I would use the "Text Style" menu to change the offset of the text.
2) In the "Text Styles" under "Hairpin", the offset is always showing the value of the style select just previously, therefore I think that it is not updating the value when selecting "Hairpin". It is the case for the X and Y offset values.
3) I realized that it is the case also for Volta, Pedal, Let RIng, Palm Mute, and Bend.
4) I think this also prevents the user from making any offset changes for these text styles.
5) In the attached image, it kept the offsets from "Subtitle" when selecting Hairpin.
|Hairpin style.png||102.64 KB|