Score Crashes Upon Exporting Audio
Simply try to export the attached mscz to a WAV file. Of course, if I try to upload it crashes the processor at that point, too.
You can also reference the discussion at https://musescore.org/en/node/294107 for the backstory.
I am taking a version which works and in baby steps am repeating the activity to create the desired copy/version for one of my students. The original version uploaded just fine and is at https://musescore.com/user/5919111/scores/5700778/s/3CxhyX.
I've opened this per discussion with JoJo Schmitz. I will also update this issue as I home in on where more specifically the error begins. The steps I took that resulted in the corrupted mscz were:
- I copied the original (see link above) to the Flute version (attached).
- I removed all the extra parts.
- I hid all the instruments except for the flute.
- I added a subtitle called "Flute", and dragged it to the left side.
- I changed the Format/Page Setting to make it fit on one page.
- I lowered the volume on all instruments except the flute.
At some point in those steps the file became corrupted.
|I'll Fly Away - When The Saint - Flute.mscz