Pasting two voices on multimeasure rests leads to crash
S2 - Critical
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 184.108.40.20637, revision: 4761df6
1) Default score, 4 measures is enough
2) Enter two whole notes voice 1 in the two first measures, and two whole notes (or rests) voice 2 in the same two first measures.
3) Press "M"
(the test file at this step: Voices mmrests copy 1.mscz )
4) Copy or Cut measures 2 to 4, like this:
5) Paste on the FIRST measure
-------- > Crash
- Note: if you want create yourself a test file, you need, when it's done, to save and reload it to get a crash
It's the same reason as https://musescore.org/en/node/296532#comment-955823. Opening a PR now.
See https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/5452, although the problem maybe deeper but I currently don't think so.
Fixed in branch master, commit 5903bbcae7
_Merge pull request #5452 from Howard-C/copy-crash
fix #296591: pasting two voices on multimeasure rests leads to crash_
Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.