Pasting two voices on multimeasure rests leads to crash
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 184.108.40.20637, revision: 4761df6
1) Default score, 4 measures is enough
2) Enter two whole notes voice 1 in the two first measures, and two whole notes (or rests) voice 2 in the same two first measures.
3) Press "M"
(the test file at this step: Voices mmrests copy 1.mscz )
4) Copy or Cut measures 2 to 4, like this:
5) Paste on the FIRST measure
-------- > Crash
- Note: if you want create yourself a test file, you need, when it's done, to save and reload it to get a crash