Totally hidden lines do not respond, after Save, to "Show Invisible" feature
Version 3.3.4 / Windows 10
There's something buggy with the "Show invisible" function after Save
1) Load this test file (quarter notes with a few different lines): test lines.mscz
2) Select these lines and hide them (with "V" or in the Inspector "Set invisible")
3) In View, uncheck "Show invisible".
4) Save, Close, Restart: test save - Reload.mscz
5) In View again, check "Show invisible" again.
Expected result (as in version 2): the lines reappear in grey.
Current Result: nothing happens.
6) To make them reappear, you must, for example, add something to your score (articulation, breath, etc.) or change a pitch note etc.