"Ghost elements" appears in the left corner of the score.
Nightly, August 17 (9e7bd5) / Windows7
1) New score for 2 flutes, 4/4, 32 Measures
2) Select the second measure (second staff), and drag down to add space between the two staves.
Result: the selected measure appears (only one of the selected G notes, but also one C, on first staff, as if the two notes were combined on a single staff) the top left corner of the score.
- Issue also active in the previous Nightly (01b6c81).
- But ok with Nightly (August 16, 4f9dc38). The others could not be opened.
- Same result with the new default score (by adding a staff, via "I", so with bass clef)