Every launch of the Windows Store version acts like it's the first launch
Every single time you start the Windows Store version of Musescore 3, it gives you the startup wizard to set language and keyboard settings. The application doesn't seem to remember anything about previous launches including recent scores. Obviously files saved on the filesystem still exist, but nothing else seems to be saved.
Steps to reproduce:
- Launch the app, click through the wizard and say that you don't want to see it again.
- Work on a score or two so you have some recents.
- Kill the app (don't need to restart system)
- Relaunch the app
- Walk through the same wizard again and have no recent scores!
- OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64,
- MuseScore version (64-bit): 126.96.36.19934,
- revision: 7ea61d9