"Play chord symbol when editing" crashes for chord symbols above fretboard diagrams
- Enable Play chord symbol when editing (under Preferences > Note Input)
- Open fretboard_diagram.mscz.
- Select the chord letter symbol above the fretboard diagram. (Left-click "Cm".)
→ MS immediately goes silent & crashes (segfault).
- Regular chord symbol playback does not cause a crash; the chord above the fretboard diagram is simply ignored, and the previous chord keeps ringing out.
- When adding a chord symbol to a fretboard diagram, typing it in works fine. It crashes on leaving the text box, when the chord should be played back.