[Musicxml Export] - Hairpin export stops halfway
As I'm transcribing this score in braille:
I found hairpins are not completely exported. This doesn't happen in other scores even they are very complicated. The place it stops to export is at bar 147 of piano part, then the remaining piano and all string parts don't contain any hairpins. I only found this when I was at movement 2, and it's no way to continue the braille transcription, since even the piano part alone (by removing all other instruments) will stop at bar 24 of movement 2. I have to stop now, for the back check of hairpins is a nightmare, and I'd like to wait for the solution, and only check the second half of piano and whole string group of the first movement.