A fault in the transpose menu
I have used MuseScore in professional capasaty as a composer arranger myself and with my music theory students for years and I Iove it. And with each new update it gets even better. I also enjoyed the full online cours that Mark held as it tought med the inner secrets och the programme and also some very useful tips om how to improve ones work flow.
I did however desover a mistake in the "transpose" dialogoue that you may want to fix. I have my language set to Swedish and when I go to "Tools" then Transpose" and wish to select a key you have listed all the "B's" as "H" and all the "Bb's" as "B". This is the old "German" way of doing it that survived for some time in countries like my native Sweden for example (and I am sure you ca still find retired ex music teachers that might still use these names) but not anymore. I am the chair of an organisation called "Music Theory Forum South" that organises music theory teachers in the south of Sweden with links to to all schools both highschool, further education and higher education in the area and so I hope that you trust me on this one as this is not just an opinion I have. Had you asked me 20 years ago however, the old version of naming B and Bb as "H" and "B" respectively was still used in some places but this is long gone no thankfully and we now use the same names as you do. As
I use MuseScore a lot in my music theory classes (every week in fact) it would be great if ypu could change this as the students dont even know what "H" is. It is not even mentioned as an option anymore.