MuseScore 3.6 doesn't use self-defined Default Style for new score
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 126.96.36.1991914821, revision: 7ead81d
The version is the latest build. Most of my scores has CJK characters in their score titles, so I tried to save a new default style that uses CJK fonts for titles and other relevant fields, and let MuseScore use the style every time creating new score. This used to work fine in MuseScore 3.5. But now in 3.6 it doesn't.
Here is how to recreate the issue:
1) Extract latest MuseScore 3.6 nightly. Run. MuseScore creates a score with its default style (let's call it Score A).
2) Use menu Format|Style to modify the title font for Score A, and use menu Format|Save Style... to save it as My_Style.mss.
3) Use menu Edit|Preferences|Score, and appoint My_Style.mss as default style.
4) Restart MuseScore. This time the score that created as MuseScore starts uses My_Style.mss.
5) Here is the problem: use File|New... to create a new score (let's call it Score B), and enter the relevant fields. Score B doesn't use My_Style.mss automatically.
This used to work in version 3.5, with which both Score A and Score B would use My_Style.mss. So maybe there's something wrong? As a workaround I have to apply My_Style.mss (Format|Load Style...) everytime I create a new score.
Thanks for your attention.