Melisma lines overlap with staff below after line break
Hi, I think I found a bug in MS 3.6.2:
As already described in the title, long melisma lines that span several bars overlap with the staff below after a system break. They do not seem to be recognized as lyrics text by the automatic placement.
1. Create a system with 2 or more staves;
2. Create melisma line in the top staff over more than 1 bar;
2. insert a system break between the bars with melisma line;
3. Add more system breaks to bars to create a fully filled page.
- put in a staff spacer (meeeh);
- add extra distance to lower staff via staff properties (adds extra space to all systems);
- change minimum distance in styles (same result as above);
- probably some other stuff you can do to work around.
BTW, the new fonts are exiting and look great! I love the enhanced play feature for chord symbols - ideal for songwriters like me! Thanks a lot!