Can't Update Score Name After Uploading
1) Create a MuseScore File and name it, for instance, I created a piece called "Toxic - Ashnikko". The Score is saved in my files with this name and was uploaded to MuseScore with this name.
2) Upload the score to MuseScore and name it the same as your file name (It doesn't do this bug for every composition I've done, so it may or may not do this when the problem is being recreated by the way)
3) Open "My Scores" and see that the song title that you assigned to the score is not correct and reads, "Toxic by Ashnikko - Ashnikko Toxic by Ashnikko"...
4) Select "Update Score" and change the score name to its correct name which should only be "Toxic - Ashnikko"
5) Wait for the score to finish uploading, check on the score, see that it has not changed the name...
|Toxic - Ashnikko.mscz||24.4 KB|
|MuseScore Problem Report Photo 1.jpg||282.16 KB|
|MuseScore Problem Report Photo 2.jpg||470.87 KB|
See https://musescore.org/en/faq#faq-20657 and bring this up on musescore.com, in https://musescore.com/groups/improving-musescore-com/