Editing of Header
S2 - Critical
Using Windows 11
1. Open score and edit score without a problem.
2. Enter Header where title is located.
3. Try to edit title and system highlights title but will not allow any editing
4. Try to get back into body of score and system is locked
5. Leaving computer ON to allow MuseScore 4.01 to respond but NO response
6. Have to go to Task Manager to end program
7. A Nightingale Sang In Berkley Square - Bb Instrument.mscz Tried several times same task but exactly same response
When you say "header", I assume you mean, the title frame? To edit the text there, simply double-click it. When you are done, simply click outside the text. You can then edit anything else in your score normally.
If you continue to have trouble, please provide more details - and perhaps a screen recording. Also be sure to update to MuseScore 4 - this score appears to have been created with an older version.
In reply to When you say "header", I… by Marc Sabatella
By clicking on ‘title frame’ the box and score title are highlighted in blue.
Double clicking on the score title causes the programs to freeze. Clicking outside the title frame does nothing and the program has to be terminated through Windows Task Manager.
Yes this score was created on MuseScore 3.6.2 and transfer to Musescore 4.0.1
No such problem here, Also Win11 and Mu 4.0.1