Slurs & lines disappear or move in the non-rewritten measures on add of time signature
When you attempt to create measures with a different time signature, slurs (and other markings) disappear in the music following the created measures.
Steps to re-create:
1. Create a Treble Clef score with time signature 3/4.
2. Add 3 different quarter notes to measure 3.
3. Create a slur from note 2 to note 3.
4. Drag a 3/4 time signature to measure 3 to protect it from the new time signature that is to be added.
5. Drag a 4/4 time signature to measure 1.
The slur will have disappeared.
I encountered this in the 2.0 RC version when I attempted to insert 4/4 measures at the start of a complex score that was in 3/4. I verified its presence in Nightly Build 90ab8b6. I had tried the final nightly build for 3/21 but found that it immediately crashed. When the previous build also crashed, I figured out that Nightly Builds and the current pre-release build can no longer be run simultaneously. (Is this a feature or a bug?)