Increasing actual measure lenght does not correctly 'shift' following measures
Checked on Windows XP, SVN branch 0.9.6 rev. 3103, but observed occasionally in older revisions (but difficult to document).
* Use as test bench a longish and complex score like the one posted here
* Go to page 39: note that meas. 72 is irregular (3/4 rather than 6/4; of course this is NOT an error, but done on purpose!).
* Go to previous page (I don't know how back you have to go, in this case one page is enough)
* Select meas. 32 and set its Actual Duration Property to 8/4
* Select meas. 33 and Ctrl-Delete it (in practice, we merged meass. 32 and 33; irregular measure on next page is now 71).
* Save the score under a new name and close it (this modified version is attached for ease of test).
* Re-load both the original score and the modified one and go to page 39 of each, for comparison.
On modified score:
* The 3/4 meas. is no longer the correct one but the previous (meas. 70 instead of 71)
* If you try to select this measure, both it and the first half of the next are selected
* In measure 74 there is an extra minim before the change to C.
In practice, the score is internally out of sync with itself and any further edit makes things worse.