tpc corruption adding notes after transposing Instrument change
Ubuntu 14.04, GIT commit: 699a5ee
Discovered while working on #9352: Add ability to set transposition by range. My PR https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/2228/ for that feature request also fixes this bug, but I wanted to log it in case wel elect to fix the bug for 2.0.3, or in case we for some reason decide not to merge my PR for the ferature request.
1) new score, Bb clarinet, key of C concert (D written), 4/4
2) fill first two measures wth "D" quarter notes
3) add Instrument text to first note of measure 2
4) right click text, Change Instrument
5) select alto saxophone
6) enter another D into measure 3 using computer keyboard
Result: the note displays as a D, but plays as an F. Which is to say, it appears to be honoring the transposition for alto saxophone, even though measure 2 does not. If you switch to concert pitch mode, it displays as a C, which is definitely wrong. Different bad results happen when entering notes by mouse or by the Piano Keyboard window or MIDI.