MuseScore 3.0.1 Release
Today we are pleased to release MuseScore 3.0.1. This is the first in what we intend to be a regular series of updates to MuseScore 3, the ground-breaking version of the world’s most popular music notation software.
Download MuseScore 3.0.1 Release
This update fixes dozens of issues that were found in the original 3.0 release, and it adds few improvements as well. For a complete list of changes, see the release notes.
- Redesign of New Score Wizard makes it easier to search templates, provides better score previews, and significantly improves accessibility for blind users
- Reworked Mixer UI allows minimizing and making it dockable
- Better automatic placement of hairpins and dynamics
- Better import of 2.X scores
- Properties were not saved properly in a number of cases
- Layout was broken after operations with measure rests and tuplets
- Time signatures appeared incorrectly in some cases and might lead to crash
- Using the implode tool on notes connected with slurs led to crashes
- Editing a barline was applied incorrectly
- Context menu on instrument names didn't appear
- Pages with landscape orientation were cropped when printing
- Playback went crazy on saving
- Tempo was applied incorrectly in certain cases involving fermatas
- Slurs were lost or detached in some cases
- Autoplacement couldn't be switched off for stems and arpeggio
- If you have already installed MuseScore 3, you should be automatically offered the opportunity to update the next time you start MuseScore. You can also update at any time by going to Help > Check for Update
- Unsupported builds for 32-bit Windows will be available soon
- Microsoft Store version will be available soon
Read more about new features available in MuseScore 3.