Auto-save during Continuous View takes window focus
Witnessed with 2.0.3 release on Windows 7. Marc has seen this on Ubuntu as well.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Have a score open in MuseScore 2.0.3
2. Have another program open (any other program that has a window will do)
3. Set MuseScore to Continuous View
4. Change something in the score, ensure a * appears in the tab of the score
5. Put focus on the other program (on Windows, use the Alt-Tab shortcut for example)
Upon auto-save, MuseScore will appear as the front window and steals the focus from the operating system.
To test, it may be handy to minimize the auto-save interval to 1 min in Edit > Preferences.