Lack of first barline in staff after hiding empty staffs
1. Create new score with two instruments, i.e. Piano + Vocal
2. Enter scores in a following way:
- In first system there are notes only in the first instrument
- In second system there are notes only in the second instrument
3. Go to Style > General... > Score and check: "Hide empty staves"
4. Select first score in the second voice (= second system) and add lirycs (Ctrl + L)
Result: The first bar (next to the clef) in second system dissapeared.
If the problem is already known, I'm sorry for the double (I checked the issue list, but I found nothing).