Tie between pages generates one spurious slur segment
Context: commit 7b5fe971e (2013-08-31), self-compiled under Linux Mint 14, with Qt 5.1.0
Step: load or create a score with a tie across 2 pages: from the last note of a page to the first note of the next page (a minimal sample score is attached)
Result: 3 slur segments are drawn:
1) in the first page from the start note of the tie (correct)
2) in the second page to the end note of the tie (correct)
3) in the first page again in the same postion 2) has in the second page (incorrect!).
Screen shot (look at the extra slur segment near the horiz. box at the beginning):
1) The sample score uses a manual 'hard' page break, but any tie which 'flows' between two pages has the same problem.
2) Duration(s) of tied notes is irrelevant.
3) Only 2 slur segments are actually generated by the programme, but apparently number 2) above is picked up by
ScoreView::paint() function (line 1888) both for page 1 and for page 2.