Alignment of rests is wrong when key signature changes
- Create a score for flute and drumset
- Change the key signature in the flute
The full measure rests are not aligned correctly. They should be centered according to the longest key signature. It also happen with repeat measure sign.
This bug is linked to several others and we solved one and break the others...
- #21911: Bar rests are off-centre if notes in other staves of voices
- Repeat measure sign should be centered align, same than full measure rests
- Multi measure rests should be centered align
- #2834: Full measure rests off-center for courtesy key signature
Find attached several files to test the issue. Most of these test cases are working in MuseScore 1.3.