MuseScore 2.3.2 and "Upload Score Audio" fix
We are glad to announce upcoming MuseScore 2.3.2 minor release which brings fixes for several significant bugs:
- pending issue with uploading score audio
- Same note in different voices and lengths plays only the length of the shortest note
- Zerberus: add support for "global_volume=" opcode
- Zerberus (SFZ) instruments are too quiet compared to SoundFont instruments
- "Regroup Rhythms" crashes the program if measures contain Measure repeat symbols
The issues have been fixed, but require additional thorough testing to prevent regressions.
We are asking you to help and test uploading score audio in various ways.
Packages are available here:
- Windows 7, 8, 10. Remember, this is (probably) not the final release installer, but uses the same version, so you will need to reinstall MuseScore after publishing the official release.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Linux 64-bit
- Linux 32-bit
The following articles could be useful on this way:
Should you find the related regression, please, create an issue and mention it in the comments field below.