Chord names display wrongly when being editted from the front
1. Input a chord name (Shortcut: Ctrl + K) and quit editting mode
2. Double-click on the left of the first character of the chord name
3. Add any text from the front
4. <font face=""/> (text added) <font face="FreeSerif"/> (chord name) is displayed
This can be reproduced by repeating the process for a few times.
1. Delete the chord name and input it again with the added text
2. Do not click on the left of the first character of the chord name