Tuplet bracket jumps to wrong stave when adjusted
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. This requires a score with multiple instrument staves (attached).
2. Select the tuplet bracket - Oboe, measure 2.
3. In the Inspector, uncheck "Automatic placement".
4. Double-click the tuplet bracket to select the right-hand anchor.
5. Using the down-arrow, try to adjust the bracket so it is horizontal.
Expected result: bracket gradually adjusts to horizontal
Actual result: bracket jumps down to a different instrument stave
Note: these steps work "as expected" in MuseScore 2.3.2