Permanent double time signature/key signature after style changed then save/reload
Despite the fix of this issue: #279925: Permanent courtesy time sig and key sig before system/page break when toggling in Continuous View and/or Parts, a some such questions have continued to appear in recent weeks in the forums, and in particular related to this display in Page View.
1) Treble score template
2) Change time signature let's say measure 3 (associated with a system break or page break)
(or load the test file at this step: test file.mscz )
3) Press "M" for enable mm rests
5) Press "M"
6) Cut the system break
Result: double time signature ( test file result.mscz )
- Second scenario (but somewhere, it's a duplicate, since no matter if the steps are applied in main score or in a part, or a few parts)
1) Same file, but with part
(or load this file: file test parts.mscz
2) Repeat same steps as before, (#2 to #6), but done in part.
Same result in part: file test parts result part.mscz
- And so, according to different operations of the same type carried out in the main score and in the parts, you can obtain different displays in the main score or/and in one or more parts.
For example in this other test file: various.mscz