Diagonal line: End hook can disappear or elongate when Begin hook is set to "None"
S3 - Major
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 22.214.171.12467, revision: e36df56
- Open the attached file and select the second line below the staff.
- Set to "Allow diagonal," and Begin hook to "None."
- Now drag the end handle vertically downwards.
Result: The end hook increases in length the more you drag the line.
- Reset the file and select the line again. Set to "Allow diagonal," and Begin hook to 90° (say)
- Drag end handle vertically downwards, then set Begin hook to "None."
Result: The end hook disappears.
- Now drag the end handle down again
Result: The end hook grows longer again.