Remove selected range/note/rest in a score with parts results in corruption/crash
Current 3.3.4 (and 3.4 beta) /Windows 10
1) Load this test file (basically, four measures of SATB with some notes): selected remove parts.mscz
2) First staff/Soprano: Delete (Ctrl + Del) the quarter rest, fourth beat, in first measure.
3) Select the TWO first measures, same first staff always, and remove its content (Del)
4) Toggle in Soprano part, result: big problem ie corruption
5) Select the "weird" first measure with a few rests, and delete (Del)
6) Return in main score: empty measure
The file at this state (with warning and corruption): 1 selected remove parts.mscz
- There is other scenarios (included by doing the deletion in first Soprano part) that lead to the same harmful result, and whose source seems to be that the total deletion (Ctlr + Del) combined with that of a content (Del) is not supported, updated in parts, and therefore vice versa.