Slurs Being Reformatted to Incorrect Positions
1) Make a score with lots of slur markings.
2) Go into Format>Style>Score and have the score hide all empty staves.
3) Make edits through part scores to add more instruments.
4) Notice that the full score now appears to have slur markings move to incorrect locations.
1. Fix everything afterward
2. Write on the score sheet WITHOUT hiding staves
3. Notate slurs afterward
4. Use repeat measure signs in repeated measures to reduce the amount of slurs used.
Included files are a screenshot of the bug in effect and the .mscz file for the piece that these errors seem to occur on (in case this is just a problem with this score)