Y offsets change when stave space is changed
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 126.96.36.19937, revision: b5add95
- In new score add a dynamic. Note the Y offset = 4.00sp
- Format>Page Settings>Stave space. Note setting = 1.764mm
- Press down spin button four times. Note setting = 0.964mm
- Press OK
- Result: Dynamic's Y offset has changed to 2.19sp - Expected result: Dynamic's Y offset remains at 4.00sp (This is the behaviour with version 3.4.2)
- Format>Page Settings>Stave space. Press up button four times. Note setting = 1.764 mm
- Press OK
- Result: Dynamic's Y offset has changed to 7.32 sp(!) - Expected result: dynamic's Y offset returns to 4.00sp or stays at 2.19sp
Similar changes in Y offset occur with stave text. I have not tested other elements.
Possible but impracticable workarounds are:
a) readjust all offsets after changing score spacing, or
b) change score spacing before entering any notation.
but so impracticable they can't really be called workarounds hence the "Critical" severity.