Edits cause other elements to visually move in the score
Hey, I found out that in my score, for some reason, arpeggios keep disappearing. And I think I know how:
- Open the attatched score: Awesome Anime Music.mscz
- Check ŵhether all the Piano-arpeggios (the curvy lines) are present and complete (they should span the entire chord, just as they're supposed to do.)
- Be especially aware of the arpeggio in measure 15. This is the one that I can dissolve consistently.
- Go to to measure 13 and find the three triplets that are pointing downwards.
- While holding down the Control-Key, select their bars.
- Press (x) to flip the triplets up.
- Check the arpeggios again. The one on measure 15 (and maybe other ones as well) should have partially disappeared.
Workaround: After they retract, stretch the arpeggios back to their full length and hope that there isn't another thing that makes them disappear again.
My PC: Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon
OS: KDE Flatpak runtime,
MuseScore version (64-bit): 3.5.0,
It's REALLY annoying for the score to keep changing behind your back, especially if, for a few hours, you have no idea why this is happening.
(I also have a strong feeling this might also happen with Crescendo-lines but I haven't found a way to replicate this particular disappearance. They used to be at measure 19-21 and all at once they were gone.)
|Awesome Anime Music.mscz||19.16 KB|